View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 12:45 PM   #7
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1
Why the insecurity, I never said that having Yao back would guarantee a 31 point victory over the Mavericks again

I know not all Dallas fans are so uncordial as you and the above poster and some others here but when things happen like the Utah Mall shootings to remind you what is important in life--there is nothing you can say that will hurt my feelings.

to all the cordial mavs fans--Have a nice day.

to all the uncordial rude mavs fans---you are not worth me getting banned to tell you what I think of you.

I like this site and I keep informed here and on a SA site as well as my hou site.

Yeah, but what makes you think that a bunch of Mavs fans give a damn about Yao? I can't see any other reason you would post that here other than to pick a fight... Of all the teams I'm worried about in the playoffs, the Rockets don't rate - with or without Yao/Tmac/The Grace of God.... Keep informed, but also keep your trash off our boards...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote