View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 10:19 AM   #6
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber
"I don't have nothing against Dirk," Wade said. "Dirk don't have nothing against me. He said something about my team. I said something to back my team. It wasn't personal."
So really, how ridiculous is this statement? He said something to back his team? Not once did he mention his team. He said Dirk choked and wasn't a leader. So how is that not personal? Isn't that the definition of personal? He said nothing to back his team. He could have said Miami had a great team, yet he agrees with Dirk by saying Dallas wasn't good enough in the closing moments.
Man, this guy is all about getting respect. I swear if Cowlishaw had not written the "The Heat are not worthy" article the Mavs would have probably swept them. And now Wade even looks like the bigger man by stealing Dirk's "I'm not going back and forth" line.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote