View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 12:42 PM   #20
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
Dirk saying that the Mavs "gave" the series away and the Heat didn't "win" is a slap in the face.
And the truth.
Quote:
Maybe you all don't see it that way, but people outside Dallas city limits see things differently.
No. People living in Dade Co. see it differently.
Quote:
Dallas didn't "give" anything away....The Heat took the championship and Wade stood up and lead his team to 4 Straight Victories.
By shooting un-warranted FTs.
Quote:
Dirk not giving credit where credit is due upset Wade and I (and many others) can honestly see why.
Me too. He's a Vagina.
Quote:
He knows he' Wade worked too hard to have the other team's superstar not to give credit. Dallas lost a 2-0 lead and never won another game in the series.
Exactly what he's confirmed with his "backing his team statements". Dallas Lost.
Quote:
Wade willed his team win it mattered most.
I.E. when the whistle blew.