View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 02:14 PM   #49
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
mary.....everyone outside Ft Worth, Arlington and Dallas are retards. We all "read into" everything....even when it's blatant. You guys are in a bowl broken dreams and hopes lol

I'll bet you a billion dollars I can name you more than 20+ people that said it was fixed who don't live in Dallas. Just ask Tracy Mcgrady. I'll bet you another billion he said the same thing. Rasheed Wallace isn't my favorite person, but even he doesn't want to see Championships won at the free throw line. He isn't a pussy like D Wade, thats why. When I see the NBA hilights of that championship, its f-in free throws. Gimme a break. The proof is in the pudding my friend, you are just in denial.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-19-2007 at 02:15 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote