View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 02:25 PM   #52
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
You get your 20 and I'll ride with the other million viewers worldwide that watched D Wade rip your defense a new arse hole. If you don't want him on the line...don't foul him. Wow....this is coming from fans the watch Dirk night in and night out. You can't breathe on Dirk.......Now, I won't knock him because he's earned the benefit of the doubt, but still.

Keep watching Youtube moments....you and your 20 siblings

Me and those viewers watched little D Wade manipulate the calls. He'll be the most famous person on earth for learning how to get the call, rather than earning. We couldn't play defense because if you breathed on Wade from the nose bleeds, the foul was called. I saw it and so did everyone else. The question is whether you want to live in denial because Miami sucks. 26-26. Wow, what champions. At least I know 20 people. Your best friend is the internet and going on other nba teams boards because you have no life. You have fun looking stupid and getting continuous negative reps. Oooo but we're all delusional, hahahahahaha.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote