View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 09:46 AM   #135
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
Wade is a Wuss for not owning up to this. His response to accusations have been, "Well, they shouldn't foul me if they don't like it." and then to snap out at Dirk (much like flopping on the floor), and then claim to take the high road in the oh-so-bitter war of words (much like saying he'll get up 8 times after getting "knocked" down 7). He does the dirty play and accuses someone else, then claims to be the better man for not responding with the wussy response he just responded with.
Well, I can't really argue with that. Re: favorable calls, it would be one thing if Wade simply said "no comment" or wouldn't discuss it. That would be understandable. But to deny the obvious and to criticize the critics (e.g., saying that players who criticize him are just jump shooters who don't go to the basket) is pathetic.

As for his "war of words" with Dirk, you know how I feel about that. He threw a sucker punch and then tried to act like someone else started the fight.