View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 12:49 PM   #137
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
As for his "war of words" with Dirk, you know how I feel about that. He threw a sucker punch and then tried to act like someone else started the fight.
exactly. And that's his style of play. You can bet that if he falls down 8 times, 6 of those were throwing himself on the floor looking for someone else to catch the blame. It would be one thing if he makes an honest effort, ala Iverson, and takes a lot of punishment. But Wade literally throws himself on the floor, like a child holding his breath till he gets what he wants.

As is often the case, I agree with LRB. I've got no respect for that stinking pile of crap.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote