View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 02:44 PM   #147
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywoodjay
you wish.

look fellas, some of you make some solid points, but a lot of you are delusional.... take it from a moderately unbiased outsider. i just read so many posts on here the completely lack any shred of objectivity, it's kind of outstanding.

yall have a great team, but you haven't earned a damn thing yet that garners the arrogance i've read on here. things like "we might have lost in the finals, but everyone will remember us for being the better team...." i mean, is that a serious comment (not exact quote, btw)?

label me a troll if you will since it seems like nearly everyone on here that even raises slight criticism of the mavs is considered a troll (which should raise flags about the utter lack of objectivity on this board), but this is how most people outside of dallas feel.

hj
Nice call Devin. That's definitely Diggler.
WurzburgBorn is offline   Reply With Quote