View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 09:41 PM   #160
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

I guess somebody forgot to stick the "Don't drink and drivel!"-Post-It to Tony Mejia's laptop. Here's what he and his genius came up with:
Quote:
Nowitzki did his best to dispel rumors of a budding feud.
"It's over. I said something he didn't like, he said something I didn't like. Now we can concentrate on basketball," said the MVP front-runner. "There's nothing there. Of course the media is always going to blow things out of proportion. He's a great player."
Yes, the media constantly makes stuff up. Right.
Okay, Tony, so Dirk said that "the media is always going to blow things out of proportion." Claiming he said that "the media constantly makes stuff up" could be called "blowing things out of proportion", don't you think? Does your brain hurt now?
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote