View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 03:14 AM   #6
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

um, if Dallas did that trade, they'd run unopposed to the title. Especially lately, they've been winning without get anything from either Cro or Harris. Imagine this lineup up vs. the Spurs/Suns: Terry/Howard/Artest/Dirk/Dampier. The spurs almost lost to Artest and Wells last year bc they were way too physical for any of their backcourt players, including Bowen. They'd have no chance of guarding terry, artest, howard, and dirk at the same time. And i don't think i need to say how bad of a combination that would be for pheonix to defend, bc they have a hard enough time guard our players now. But defensively for Dallas, they can more afford to not play Damp in a series vs the suns.

But yeah, i wouldn't do that trade for Bibby. i haven't caught up with sac at all this year, but i remember him starting the season shooting under .400 from the field.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote