View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 08:20 PM   #28
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
I will say that those with beliefs that And1 did ANYTHING wrong at all in the posting of this thread are way off base. He has bordered the line in other threads - definitely, but I think he is being extremely nice - almost "MavsFanHidingAsSpursFan" nice, (you know who you are)!

Talk shit about Houston guys, that is fine. But don't knock a Houston fan just for posting news about Houston in the AROUND THE NBA section.

Actually, my only problem with the guy is that he only posts about the Rockets on this site - he has yet to talk about the Mavs on a Mavs forum... It's like he's trying to convince us that we need to pay attantion to a team that we've beaten 3-1 in this season's series & probably won't play again until next season (sure there's an off-chance we'll meet in the playoffs, but we can discuss that if we ever cross that bridge)... There's absolutely NO reason to talk about Houston any longer, yet he keeps trying to force them into every thread/topic/discussion... Of course Yao is coming back eventually - so is EVERY injured player in the NBA eventually... But he's NOT back yet - this thread is so premature that it reeks of trolling...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote