View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 10:38 AM   #161
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
the problem i have with the harry is a hocrux theory is that the actual killing of another person is what splits the soul in order for it to be possible to be made into a hocrux. I know voldy had killed harry's parents BUT he wasnt using them to make a hocrux. He was using harry's. Since he was going to use Harry's death to create the hocrux, how could he create ANY hocrux without the killing that would subsequently split the soul?
I agree with that mess you just said there

Bottom line is, through all the technicalities (and she's very good at these, she could probably explain it away to us how Harry IS a Horcrux and we'd all believe her) if Harry IS a Horcrux and must die, then I see it as a complete cop-out on her part, and I will be pretty pissed off.