Thread: Cursed?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 04:38 AM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Two things are going on. Primarily, the Mavs are going so good that there is nothing to bitch about. Like it or not, bitching is the lifeblood of boards like these, and this one is no exception.

The other thing that's going on is that since the Mavs are going so well, any sort of analysis that even remotely hints at the Mavs not being the best thing since sliced white bread is met with righteous indignation by the legions of fanboys.

In other words, this board is basically just sitting around waitng for the Mavs to win a championship, at which time I suspect it will release an ejaculation the likes of which you have never even contemplated.

So basically you have two options: A) be critical of the Mavs where you see fit, yet face certain ridicule, or B) recite the pledge and relish in the glory as it may or may not come.

Me, I know better than to believe that the championship is already locked up and in Dallas. But I also know that you better not mention that...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote