View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 02:01 PM   #6
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
This is rich. I wonder if the democrats will return and refuse George Soro's money now, since he's invested in the devil cheney.

http://www.theneweditor.com/index.ph...ton-Stock.html
I have to agree with you on one point dude, the dems totally suck ass.

They will not refuse his money. I would guess Hillary has a whole trunk-full of it right now.

Two main problems exist in American politics right now, Republicans and Democrats. Both sides ar using this war to further their own goals, careers, and pocketbooks. But hey, this is America. That is what we do. Everybody should invest in Haliburton, or Soros, or whatever they are today. Let's all profit. If I can't bring the boys back, I can at least profit from their misery. They are miserable. Anyone who believes otherwise needs to check themselves. But they volunteered right? They wanted some money, so they signed up.

Why do we have a standing army? What are the threats facing us? How are these threats made less threatening as a result of action in Iraq? Can a result that further enhances our security be achieved by our action in Iraq? Dude?