Thread: 300
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 04:41 PM   #14
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i forgot there was a thread on this! I ended up buying the graphic novel (which, apparently, a lot of people have done since seeing the previews, sales have shot up). anyway, it is gorgeous... great read and great art. and of course, a great story.

so now i am officially crazy excited for this movie. i picked up a free movie ticket at best buy. it came with a "making of" DVD that i got for free. i'll be seeing it in IMAX this weekend.

the "making of" dvd is cool. especially the part about their training. these guys went through some crazy workouts to end up looking the way they do. apparently, they never did the same exercise twice.