View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 01:25 PM   #12
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2M
I disagree. I hate the Heat with a passion just as any other fellow Mavs' fans... but I'm not sure they're anywhere near done at this point!

They have the big men (Shaq, Mourning) who can post up on offense and protect the rim on defense as well or better than any Center tandem in the league. They've also got a bruising PF (Haslem) who can defend, rebound and knock down the open jumper. Then they have 3pt shooters galore in Kapono, JWill, Posey, Jones, Walker, etc. If Wade comes back and everyone's healthy, this team will be the odds-on favorite to slice through the Eastern Conference like a piece of cake!
Your points are well taken, BUT, I think there has been to much distrubtion and distraction in that organization with Shaq's injury, Riley's absence, now Wade's injury, that it will be hard for to be at top level come playoffs. And are they that good that they can win anytime they want too? The only thing that bothers me is the fact that the east is weak and it might give them time to gel durning the playoffs.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote