View Single Post
Old 04-22-2001, 10:07 PM   #39
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

LOL ... I don't know what possessed me to bother looking at a thread that was created by LAME...... But I did ..........an its filled with generalizations & rhetoric. If you want to disect Finley's shot selection.........then fine ....But w/o Finley they are nowhere near in the position they are in. From what I've read your quick to pass the mantle of the Mavs over to Dirk ....But if you ask him... he doesnt want it ......He's very comfy shooting over PF's who dont want to go out & guard him. Also, he gets lit into by opposing SF when the Mavs like to go big with Howard at PF, Bradley at C.....& Dirk at SF. If you recall LAME Finley played SF until the Howard trade.....Eisley was the SG...therefore Finley was playing against bigger & stronger guys at SF. Which lead to a more perimeter game from FIN. Which despite that he was selected by the Western Conf Coach to the all-star team. Since the trade he has been playing just great....Bash Him, Trash Him....but bottomline: As Finley goes, the Mavs go...