View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 03:13 AM   #89
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Weird. You build up a mental picture of the people who post here and you rely on your feelings and the information provided, but its the internet, those of us who haven't met Doc in person aren't supposed to feel cheated. Imagine trying to explain this story to your grandparents:
"Well, there's this guy on the internet that has posted over 40,000 times and somebody else entered into a social study on provocation under his respected screen name, tarnishing his reputation and offending other posters."

I bet they drop dead with laughter.

My head hurts with the possibilities of who I am chatting with and making friends with on the net. But Doc seems on the most part to me to be a genuine guy. I just hope I'm speaking about the right one.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!