View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 01:44 PM   #94
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I'll throw my two cents in with the rest of you bums...

D-M.com certainly has been a breath of fresh air in my sports watching life, never have I found such a well rounded sports community...but it has become much more than that too.

there are a small handful of posters that I actually like and respect...and while I have just recently been reminded that internet pals are certainly internet "pals", I still stand by the fact that I AM who I've represented myself to be...a deeply devout lover of God, a good natured kidder and jokester, and for our purposes here an avid fan of all things Mavericks.

I join the rest of you in saying "I love Dallas-Mavs.com" (one tear)
Pick up your rainbow bumper stickers at the front desk! Pft!

Last edited by bernardos70; 03-21-2007 at 01:57 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote