View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 12:30 PM   #11
thurst0509

thurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Oh, and I thought that was a rather weak foul call at the end. Clearly I'm biased, and the Aggies had plenty of cracks at that rebound...but still, that was a pretty ticky tack call.
Agreed. I think if they call that foul, they need to call a foul on the other end when Acie missed the layup.

However, I think it was pretty even throughout the game as a whole. The ticky tack fouls were inconsistent, but I think they were inconsistent for both teams at equal times. We have a tendency to remember the ones at the end in a close game, but there were a lot of other calls throughout the game that could have swung it either way.

When it comes down to it, Memphis just wanted it more on that last possession. A&M had position to get at least one of those rebounds and they didn't.
thurst0509 is offline   Reply With Quote