View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 01:27 PM   #13
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoogE
Agreed. I think if they call that foul, they need to call a foul on the other end when Acie missed the layup.

However, I think it was pretty even throughout the game as a whole. The ticky tack fouls were inconsistent, but I think they were inconsistent for both teams at equal times. We have a tendency to remember the ones at the end in a close game, but there were a lot of other calls throughout the game that could have swung it either way.
well, i thought antonio played it perfectly. he stayed step for step with him but backed off just at the right time when acie thought there would be contact.

but i will say i was screaming about "how can you make that call" on dorsey's 5th foul when he capped carter with under 2 minutes left. a little contact (mostly inititiated by carter), yes, but in a game the officials let get as physical as they did, it sure didn't seem to warrant fouling him out. the whistles seemed to be equally inconsistent.