Thread: 300
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 06:33 PM   #81
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
achilles had some amazing fight scenes in troy. The crap with his wife and the politician was much worse than any overreaching troy did. In fact the storyline with his wife and the politician was the worst story since it turned out the kid in superman returns was actually his kid.

edit- and brad pitt was ALOT better than butler. the more i think about it, the more obvious it is that troy was better and to be honest its really not even that close(and this is damn sure not because of the greatness of troy)
hmm, I guess all I can say is "right, wrong, right, wrong, way wrong (and agreeable)."
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote