View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 08:25 AM   #17
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Might turn that back on you.
yeah... opinionated douche was a bit strong. My Bad.
And No.
I've never seen the movie and have no intention to, but dammit I'm getting sick and tired of being called unpatriotic because I question authority. If no one ever questioned our government we'd still be a bunch of colonialists. All of the sudden I don't support the troops, because I want the people who put them in harms way held accountable for those actions. How many of you wanted Clinton strung up by his nads over Somalia? An ill advised descicion that put troops in a bad way. Yet we just let W run willy-nilly and do whatever he wants, (that's right I said, "willy-nilly") and you can't say anything about it or you're undermining the troops. That's a double standard. Sick of it.