View Single Post
Old 04-23-2001, 05:34 PM   #16
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't think Bradley played all that bad either. He didn't hurt us anyway, which he is known to do at times...But, Im not sure I agree to put him on Malone. Maybe some minutes, all Malone would have to do is run towards him, make a little contact and he'll get the call against Bradley. Bradley is no use to us in foul trouble. And what about trying Bradley and Booth in there again, so long as there not in foul trouble. It would help rebounding, I remember it frustrated Marshall.

I also think Nelson shouldn't put Finley on Stockton again. Nash is much better staying with him than Fin is. Not a knock on Fin at all though cause Stockton is going to get his assists one way or another. It's not like it is with Sacramento when Nash frustrates Peja.

And why wouldn't Nelson use Najera? He doesn't try to score, so you don't have to think about him taking the main guys shots away. He hustles after loose balls, goes for the rebounds and will bang in there, something we didn't see in game one.

And yes, I would rather see Maxwell out there defending whoever and taking shots than Eisley.