View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 10:34 PM   #95
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk has been efficient regardless of who's on the court with him. Last season when Howard was out for almost 30 games and Stack was worthless, Dirk still put up numbers efficiently... Dirk is efficient and I have a feeling that he'd be efficient regardless of who's on the court with him. I know that the stretch that he played last year without Howard and others for long periods of time wasn't a complete season, but it definitely gave me no reason to doubt that Dirk would be efficient in pretty much any circumstance.

I believe that Howard, Stack and Terry benefit alot more as far as efficiency is concerned compared to what Dirk gains...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote