View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 11:22 AM   #26
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
This is a good example. You're holding alex responsible for Wraith's posts.
Your point is absolutely correct, but I'm not so sure about your example.

I've busted his balls a time or two (but only in response to his bustin' on the board and others 'round here, of course....hey, i've never claimed to be an enlightened guy!).

I'm genuinely curious to see if he's been dis'd in a situation where he was seriously trying to talk basketball. I (as well as 99% of the folks 'round here I suppose) like a little good b-ball talk from time to time. My guess is that anytime he's tried to talk ball, he's gotten all the talk he can handle with nothing more than a bit of schtick.

cheers