View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 09:54 PM   #44
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

I remember back when KLIF was doing sports, they were shuffling the lineup between Norm, Fish and Wally and Leon. They moved Leon with Norm and put Fish with Wally Lynn. They came on in the evenings, when KTCK wouldn't, at my house, and I dearly dislike Randy Galloway so I found myself listening to Wally and Fish until KLIF cut off sports. Cuban used to come on quite often before he bought the Mavs and before I was sure who he was. They were buddies. I found out later that Wally worked for Mark at Broadcast.com and when it sold, made into the millions. I'm not sure how much.

Mark set Fish up after he lost the KLIF and Startlegram jobs. Wally had money from the sale of Broadcast.com. I notice Wally recently went to work for KTCK and I read somewhere where he said he had left his money in the Yahoo stock and since it is greatly devalued, he went from never having to work again to needing to generate an income.

Personally, I like listening to Fish in the afternoon because he usually talks basketball year round and has basketball and Mavs related guests on his show and is not TOO big of a kiss ass.
David is offline   Reply With Quote