View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 09:52 AM   #42
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylus
Man, your making it easy for me. I don't even to have make the argument anymore, seeing as how you're making it for me.
I'll make it even easier for you. I extend to you the same offer I've extended to GC.

You provide a link to a post where you've made a substantial basketball comment but board regulars have not responded in a civil and reasonable manner (allowing for a little levity and differences of opinion amongst reasonable people)...

...I'll provide you with my humblest apology.

Tho my offer is quite sincere, it's no surprise to me that he hasn't taken me up on the offer. I fully expect you to turn tail and run from this, and I shall not be the least surprised when you don't take it up either.

The reason that neither you nor Grammaton Cleric will take my offer is abundantly evident for all who have eyes to see.

Cheers