View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #365
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

just my few cents....

the number one thing I wanted to see last night was whether pop would stay big -- a combined 48 minutes from F. "I really suck" Elson and F. "I don't suck quite as much as elson" Oberto means props to pop for staying big most of the night....10 rebounds by Elson and 9 more from Oberto is pretty sweet if you're a spurs fan. still, pops went small in the last two minutes. it's like he's addicted to small ball, he's fine when things are going well but when things get stressful he cracks and has to get his smallball fix.

the little rappin' frenchman was the shit last night...it's bad enough to see the spurs play well but it really sucks to see a French Spur play that well....polly vew kiss my ass (that's all the french I know).

with all due respect to the Spurs Defense, the Suns were terrible last night. Think Mavs at Chicago.....let's just say that the mighty Spurs D was not the reason Amare Stoudemire went 1 for 5 from the free throw line. Boris Diaw was just atrocious....I love Michael Finley, but it wasn't Michael Finley's awesome low post defense that caused Diaw to dribble the ball of his own knee about a hundred times. The Spurs D was awfully good, but they got more than a little help from a smelly Suns performance. The suns just weren't aggressive until they absolutely had to be (with about 6 minutes to go). From that point on they were still bad but managed to make a game of it.

also, charles barkley is not a rocket scientist.

anyhoo....i've thought all along the Suns will win the series. i still think if they hold the 2 seed they will, but i don't feel strtongly enough about this to lay any money down.

either way, mavs are gonna get 6 or 7 good games to study.

cheers

Last edited by alexamenos; 04-06-2007 at 11:59 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote