View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #22
hburtts

hburtts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
we're looking at WNBA-type final scores (in the 70s).
spot on.

Quote:
And I'm pretty sure the Mavs would be heavy favorites against the Jazz too.
No doubt you're the absolute pick for either series matchup. I'm trying to be a complete non-homer when I say this: If I were a Dallas fan, I'm rooting for Utah. You've got a tough road ahead and the Jazz are probably the path of least resistance. We can debate more on that later.

Quote:
T-Mac bricked the free throws .
A reocurring theme this season. Mac's free throws have been mediocre at best. Throw in playoff intensity, and it seems to be a ripe situation for failure.

With that being said, I believe this years Rocket Team will get out of the first round. Although I've been bagging on Mac lately (he's not playing tonight and I wouldn't be suprised if he's called it in until the playoffs start ), I halfway keep expecting him to give us Houston Fans a little killer Kobe instinct and start destroying people. For us it's not rocket science (accidental play on words), Tracy is the key to our post season success. I know what Yao will give us. I know what our supporting cast gives us. If Tracy relegates himself to glorified jumpshooter extraordinaire, we're dead in the water. BUT, if he slashes to the basket and we get matched up with teams who can't front Yao effectively (Dallas being one of those teams); we are going to be hell to deal with and I like our chances against anybody (save Pheonix)
hburtts is offline   Reply With Quote