View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #4
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

The Spurs play their best ball at the end and this is why Pop is great. Duncan is in the running for defensive player of the year and is probably in the top 7 mvp. This is the team i am scarred of in the nba now. We are deeper but Duncan is a great player. I also feel the Pistons and Bulls are very solid.

I wonder if Avery has told Dirk to take it easy and not be as aggressive and not rebound because we have 1st place. Dirk is not rebounding now but i feel we are coasting some now. Again this year the Spurs/Mavs series will be a great series. Duncan has been great the second half and now we will probably throw in Willis some against him to push him around some and foul him. We can beat them but we must play good and i feel Avery will have us up for the playoffs.

We are not finishing good and sometimes we quit playing at half time, here lately. We DO NOT want Golden State slipping in that 8th spot. We play the Clippers better. Golden State is a Phx style team and we alot of times play run and gun and decide to not play defense and Golden State beats us. I think we are ok and i feel the west will be a knock down drag out between the Mavs/Spurs.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote