View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 12:55 PM   #48
kingmalaki

kingmalaki is infamous around these partskingmalaki is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
i just looked at the nba site and it shows houston in the 5 spot.

incidentally....I like the nba's seeding system, but I think the nba should give the higher seeded team the home court in at least the first round. A team wins its divisiion--it gets home court. A team can't finish in the top two of its division--it's going on the road. voila, divisions mean something.

cheers
The seeding isn't as important as who won more games. Teams play enough games against teams from other divisions in their conference as to where what division you are in isn't as important...as far as saying team X played in the Pacific and had it rougher. This isn't true for conference play though. Whoever has the best record should always have homecourt.

I think this will be a good series as both teams are strong in the weak areas of the other team. They have us beat at the PG and PF spots, which will make it difficult, but they don't really have that one person to give the ball to in crunch time when things break down....that stabilizer to go to when you just need a bucket.
kingmalaki is offline   Reply With Quote