View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 09:39 AM   #7
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sadly, it is still about 10 times higher quality hockey talk than the O boards. Andrews boards are okay & I enjoy the chat room, but there just isn't the same quality online quality community for the Stars as there is for the Mavs on this board.

One other board you might try, if you want pretty good league-wide hockey talk especially, is Hockey's Future (http://hfboards.com). It's a prospects site, but it has great boards. The Stars community there is small as usual, I use it primarily to look at what's happening in the league in general. I warn you, the Canucks homers are in full force there, I can hardly stand it.

OMG, Brenden Morrow did call me.