View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 03:04 PM   #18
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ames7
I was obsessed with it last night, I've read every preview & expert pick I can get my hands on. And I'm mad at myself b/c it's what I do every year & I really need to just calm down. I'm actually a little under the weather & I've been sitting here, trying to decide if I'm sick enough to actually justify not going, or if I'm just freaking out. I'm pretty sure I'm just freaking out.
Ah that joyous happy time when the season is threatening to go in the toilet and then we have nothing until september!

I'm actually more excited about what the Stars COULD do as opposed to what everyone thinks the Mavs SHOULD do. I'm much more nervous about the Mavericks. What if they slip up again GS? Terrifying.

I'm excited for the Stars and a little nervous for Tipp and Army's jobs.