View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 03:07 PM   #1509
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Couldnt have described it better.

I kinda liked Mellon Collie cd better than the Infinite Sadness cd. Wait! I like both of them. Dumb. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah Iscariot is far out great, but I dont have the box set. Was planning on getting it a few years back, I guess I mustve forgotten. Was too depressed over the Pumpkins breakup. Corgan has to get his shit right this time. No more "Im the star" attitude. If you know what I mean. No diss to Corgan.

You just made me so envious! I want that box set!!! I think Ill go and get it tomorrow or sometime soon. My friend has it, made me listen to it. Loved it! But that was a long time ago. Time to go back in time and relive the past. Ah.. nostalgia! Aeroplane Flies High... you will be mine one day. LOL

Found Mellon Collie, listening to Love right now. "It's who you know. Love." Great guitar solo by Iha. You like Iha playing for APC better? Man that guy has some set of solid, real solid guitar prowess. Dang!

Iha is good, but honestly I've never been blown away by him. I loved the Ray Gun tho (I dont know if you know what I'm talkin about haha). Have you seen viephoria? If you use vixy.net you can convert youtube videos to .avi files, so ive been putting all the pumpkins stuff on youtube onto my ipod.

seriously, if this reunion disappoints, i'll be pissed. ive heard rumors that Iha and D'arcy arent back. I knew D'arcy wouldnt, shes supposedly been replaced by another blond chick, haha

honestly, i dont know how someone even comes up with songs like Tonight, Tonight and 1979, theyre just incredible. way above anything going on right now...
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote