View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #31
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
For the most part I agree with you view here...however the one point that I simply can not agree with is your lumping of 'Sexual Orientation' into the mix of Sex, Race.

You are born into your ethnicity, you are born into you gender...however you choose who and what you sleep with.

With that said, there is a manner of respectful discussion that can be had about ones sexual preferences, however they are NOT something that should have special rights or even be put on the same scale as Race or Gender equality issues.

As a Heterosexual, European-American, Male, I am find it offensive to base any 'Rights' due to one's own sexual likes or perversions. After all, it's a choice one is not "BORN GAY"
Thanks. And sorry too, but I thought this thread was about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, not sexual orientation? My "point" is very easy to interpret, which is not to be bias against anyone, regardless. However, I respect how you feel; that's your right, but no further comment.

Last edited by She_Growls; 04-17-2007 at 08:29 PM.
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote