View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 10:12 AM   #47
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

My wife is a psychologist...she said "teasing" and "verbal abuse" is an epidemic in the educational realm, specifically K-12. The degree of hatred that some kids have towards others is just scary as she describes it to me. I remember being teased but today it is taken to another level. The worst part about it, her clients feel totally helpless because some schools have a NO TOLERANCE for "tattling"

My point is, as sick and twisted (which doesn't do justice for a description) as this monster was, there is a message. IMO, it seems we are jumping to solutions that don't address the problems that caused this in the first place...i.e. FOX News, CNN, etc..of "expert" analysis.

We owe it to the victims of this travesty to make some changes at the level WAY before the point where this monster bought a gun(s).

Last edited by Nemesis; 04-19-2007 at 10:15 AM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote