View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 04:56 PM   #31
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Boo hoo hoo. Snaq Albert talking about hard fouls is hilarious.

"he tugged his arm so hard that it hurt him."
Diva" "He was weally, weally mean to me. He made bad faces at me and weally,weally made me feel weally sad".

Quote:
Associated Press -
Heat guard Dwyane Wade is a Chicago guy, someone still in love with his hometown. But the Chicago Bulls rarely give him a warm reception.

Bulls forward Andres Nocioni pushed Wade in the back and sent him sprawling after a play two years ago, then delivered more hard hits on him during last year's Miami-Chicago series, won by the Heat in six games. This season, Kirk Hinrich tugged the Miami star's arm so hard that Wade sprained a wrist.

And the Heat expect more ruggedness from the Bulls starting Saturday, when the teams open an Eastern Conference first-round rematch in Chicago.

"Am I concerned? Yeah. Knowing Scott Skiles, yeah,'' Heat center Shaquille O'Neal said, referring to the Bulls' head coach. "He'll be saying foul him, foul him hard.'' [READ]
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote