View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 11:46 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just some random thoughts..

Quit knee jerking... quite whining... quit bad mouthing the Mavs. It's been one game. So, they lost the first game of a series again. It's not like that's anything new for this Mavs team. Yes, I would have loved for them to get off on a good foot, but they are playing a team with a tremendous amount of talent. They are a #8 seed in positioning only.. Obviously, GState is much better than a #8 seed. With that being said, there's no excuse for losing this series for the Mavs.

But, they haven't lost this series. It's been one game. Stop the damn knee jerking, whining and bitching. So many of you have begun to doubt this team because of one loss. The Mavs have alot more intestinal fortitude than what some of you are giving them credit for. It's unfortunate that many of you don't have the stomach to stand behind the Mavs and support them. I almost hate myself for typing out that last sentence. It sounds homerish. But, I'm not a Mavs homer in the least bit so it's ok coming from me.

This team deserves more than just one game of wiggle room from it's fans. I heard a fan talking about Dirk on the radio a couple of days ago mentioning how he has turned back into nothing more than just a jumpshooter and that he was soft. It sure doesn't take long for people to turn on someone. I'm all for holding a team accountable, but the jumping off of a cliff shouldn't start after game 1 of the first round. Hell, wait untill at least game three before you tighten the noose. I have confidence in this team. Obviously, GS has a good game plan for defensing and attacking the Mavs. If AJ is half the coach that he's supposed to be and if Dirk's half the superstar that he's supposed to be, we'll be talking about how to defend Yao in a couple of weeks after the Rockets have just taken a game from the 'helpless' mavs.

So do me a favor. Save some of the bitching for next round. Some of you won't know what to do with yourself if you waste it all this series and have nothing left to bitch about as the playoffs go on.

And yeah, one final note. Jerry Stackhouse sucks donkey balls.

Last edited by Murphy3; 04-25-2007 at 12:05 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote