View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 12:15 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not forget.. Dirk isn't Kevin Garnett. He's not going to just defer and stick his head between his legs when the going gets tough on the offensive side of the ball. Look for the Mavs to try to free up Dirk for more one on one matchups by moving him off of some screens.. and when Dirk is doubled, look for him to move the ball quickly. Also, I'd be surprised if we didn't see more high pick and rolls. I'm not sure why they didn't go to that often in game 1.. but, it is the Mavs bread and butter.

Dirk isn't going to hide in the corner. I'm not saying that he'll get it done 100% of the time, but he won't pull a KG.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote