View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 02:35 AM   #33
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

griffin is essentially a slightly better version of roy williams in coverage. hes good for some big plays but he'll get toasted alot too. that pick on leinart last year was just sick though.

as for blalock i honestly think he is the safest pick in this draft relative to where i think he will end up being drafted(i dont think he'll go in the first). very rarely do you get a guy after the top 10 and especially after the first round that you can plug in for 15 years. Im curious what ut lineman your talking about? One of them is obviously mike williams who is a monumental bust. He just happened to be lazy as hell(as a strange aside which im sure dan will make fun of me for, the guy who was his oline coach in buffalo is the oline coach at smu(or he was last year im not sure if he still is) where my best friend happens to play and I got to talk to them a few times about him. All the talent in the world, no coachability and lazy as hell were how he described him.) davis isnt a bust. not quite what some had hoped but hes good and we just paid him alot so youd better hope hes not a bust either. dockery? hes still a starter. scott? he was starting toward the end of the year as a 5th round pick. who else you thinking? speaking of ut lineman, kasey studdard wouldnt be a bad late round pick. you can never have too many guys like that on your football team.

as for the receivers, jarret scares me. alot. the list of successful receivers 6-4 or taller is essentially herman moore..... (moss is 6-3)

Id love to get peterson. he is a flat out stud. Dont see anyway we could do it unless he slid and someone would take jj plus our first for their first which i would do in a heartbeat.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 04-26-2007 at 02:39 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote