View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 09:12 AM   #72
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleoson
As for me, I don't see any reason why we need to force the ball to Dirk!

If you'll take a closer look at the game, Only after Terry, JHo & stack beated their a$$es out in the 3rd did Dirk become productive...Because GSW got a little loose on him, and they are really in chaos that time...they didn't know who & how to guard. So I think, forcing the ball to Dirk is like giving them what they expect & probably want.
I agree that just forcing the ball to dirk is not the answer. AJ has proven again and again that he seemingly does not know how to use Dirk most effectively. That is not what I am suggesting. I suggest getting him the ball by post him up..or mid posting him...or even running him through screens...just mix it up. The thing I would most like to see is Dirk/JT pick and roll back in action...

But you are worng if you think this team does not NEED dirk with the ball in his hands.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote