View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 10:37 AM   #77
New.Stuff.BT
Banned

New.Stuff.BT is infamous around these partsNew.Stuff.BT is infamous around these parts

[QUOTE=dalmations202]I'd take the 2 on one anyday. Harris is a scrapper and Terry is sneaky.
[quote]

Baron Davis was raised in South Central L.A. He's not going to get his ass beat by the Flopping Winsconsin and Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Harris is looking for high fives after he flops on the floor and bitches about him getting punched in the face or something when someone just slaps his wrist -- acting like his hand is broken.

Quote:
This one would be fun to watch, Howards length vs Richardsons strength.
I actually think that Jason Richardson is more lengthy and stronger than Josh Howard. So this wouldn't really be a match.

Quote:
Not in Texas, a gun gets pulled, and 500 more are pulled from the seats.
If that happens, then Stephen Jackson would call up his boy Ron Artest and Jamall Tinsley to pull the .45s and blasting white kids.

Look at the people in the stands, I only see three black people. No mexicans, blacks, or any minorities. Just rich white people. Also, it's coming back to Oakland, really, I don't see the Mavericks starting any in Oakland. You don't know how goes down here.

Quote:
I'd almost pay money to see this one. If I were a betting man, I'd take Stack - he has a mean streak and no fear.
Al Harrington has the experience though, so I wouldn't say Stack would take this one. Nonetheless, would be a great fight if occured.

Quote:
never happen in a hundred years, Dirk in about 30 sec.
I think the ballboy from the Warriors can take out Dirk. Ellis? Kid grew straight up from the ghetto and you can tell he wasn't the type of kid at school studying all day. Kid is stupid as and looks like he got in one to many fights. Dirk might have a 9" height advantage, but you have to realize that Ellis' brother is a convicted felon who was just recently released from jail. If anything were to go down, the Ellis's would be kicking some German ass.

Quote:
And I still might take Willis. He is a horse with some guns now, And if DJ Benga comes off the bench, give me DJ and those blackbelts to win it all.
Agreed, DJ and Willis can probably take out the rest of the Warriors bench but if the Warriors starting five fought the starting five of Dallas. It'd be over pretty fast.

And Nelson would beat Avery Johnson's ass. I've talked to Avery before, might be intense but seems like a

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-26-2007 at 11:10 AM.
New.Stuff.BT is offline   Reply With Quote