View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 11:38 AM   #55
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
I hate to say it but I wouldn't draft Aaron Ross in the first. I just don't trust him.

IMO Tarrell Brown in the later rounds would be a better value. He was clearly the better player in 05'. He had a rough senior, on and off the field, but as a second day pick he may be worth a flyer.

BTW 5-0, what do you think about Brian Robinson? His measurables are off the chart but he was never a dominant player.
I wouldnt take ross. I love his ball skills but he got toasted way too much this year for a first round corner. Unless revis or hall is there at 22 i wouldnt take a corner in the first and theres no way either slips that far. As for robinson I was a huge robinson fan but for some reason it just never worked with him. He has a 40.5 vert right? I really think crowder will be the better player though. Hes really fast to be as big as he is, and he should be explosive given his ridiculous shotput abilities(i think he was 3rd in the nation the last 2 years) but he just doesnt seem to have a burst. Hes not really a fast-twitch guy and he plays way too high. I think he could be successful in the nfl but if he is it will be as a linebacker.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote