View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 12:06 PM   #20
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Speaking of playing instruments.... both of my daughters started Piano lessons this year. Last night was their first recital. Both did an awesome job. My youngest daughter played "Baa Baa Black Sheep" which sounds really easy but you need to know that she reworked(I guess you call it rewriting.... not sure) the ending so for her age and little bit of experience was a big deal.
That's awesome u2. I wish I had started with music when I was younger. It wasn't until I was 16 that randomly decided I wanted to play guitar.

I look forward to pushing music on my own kid some day Seriously, I worry about that....I see the parents who make the kids practice practice practice, and then the kids don't like it. How do you make sure they stick with it and still enjoy it?