View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 01:50 PM   #8
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I definitely agree with that this time. I never quite believed that until this year, but I think it's pretty cut & dry next year. I think Tipp is a really good coach, I do. And I think if he was let go, he'd be snatched up by another team almost immediately. It's just that's what you do in pro sports...the Stars have shown pretty strong loyalty, which is in many ways refreshing, but it's pretty simple now, the whole staff's contracts are up this year. If they win a round, they get extended, if they don't, they won't & we'll start over.

Anyway, I'm kind of glad they made the decision quickly & now we can think about the draft & free agency. Army needs to do something.