View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 04:43 PM   #61
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He needed to resign the ones he did and he replaced a pro-bowler who has been injured with Davis... still needs help and depth PERIOD
I agree with most of what you said but Marco Rivera has been pretty bad. He's been nowhere near the pro bowl player we thought we were signing. If Davis can be solid, that's an upgrade IMO.

I also have some hope that Mcquiston and Proctor can be good players. Parcells thought highly of both of them and I trust his opinion when it comes to O-lineman that he's coached.

That being said, it's probably a good idea to take at least one O-lineman every year since, as you mentioned, you can find quality late in the draft.