View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 02:45 AM   #68
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
His point is (at least I'm assuming this is his point since I feel the same way), Ginn is nowhere near as polished a reciever as Meachum, Bowe, Jarrett or even his college teammate Gonzales. What elevates him above those players is his game breaking ability on special teams. The Bears are the one team that doesn't really need that.

BTW, I didn't realize that Bush had a setback and would miss the entire season. I wouldn't bother drafting him. We're fine at RB.
I feel you, and they already have the home run hitter in Berrian. But...I'm a lot more likely to trust Goose than I am to trust any one of us...and if Goose thinks they would draft him it may be because they like him better than, say, a Berrian for his field-stretching potential. And for that matter, how would you like to kick off to Hester and Ginn? And Hester doesn't return punts, does he?

Just by the way, I am flat out flabbergasted by Hester. That guy is amazing-good.

If Bush has that much skill, he is certainly worth a 6th or a 7th to redshirt, isn't he? Especially if you are Dallas, with (I think) five picks in those two rounds.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote