View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 03:05 AM   #70
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I feel you, and they already have the home run hitter in Berrian. But...I'm a lot more likely to trust Goose than I am to trust any one of us...and if Goose thinks they would draft him it may be because they like him better than, say, a Berrian for his field-stretching potential. And for that matter, how would you like to kick off to Hester and Ginn? And Hester doesn't return punts, does he?

Just by the way, I am flat out flabbergasted by Hester. That guy is amazing-good.

If Bush has that much skill, he is certainly worth a 6th or a 7th to redshirt, isn't he? Especially if you are Dallas, with (I think) five picks in those two rounds.
hester returns picks and theres not really much of an improvement from vasher to ginn as the number two return guy. they might make that pick but it would be incredibly stupid.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote