View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 08:34 AM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I worry about this kid. Avery is constantly building him up in his post game comments/game day comments talking about how he's an elite defender and blah blah blah. I know he's trying to build Devins confidence, and credibility with the officials, because Avery knows what we know: If Devin can stay on the floor, he can be VERY effective.

But I wonder if it's having the opposite effect. Sure I still believe that Harris gets the wrong end of the calls sometimes, but to be fair he's also hyper agressive sometimes on the defensive end, and it cost him last night. I hope he finds a balance, and soon. He really needs to stay on the floor. It's up to Avery to help him.